Let’s face it. Bad things happen to good people sometimes for no logical reason. Sometimes we don’t understand why illness or misfortune befalls us, and we want to know the signs of a curse. In this article, we teach you how to tell if you’re truly cursed plus teach you how to BREAK curses and reclaim your life.
First, Curses are HIGHLY Unlikely
Before we even get into the symptoms and signs of a curse, we have to tell you this – the idea that a curse was truly put on you or your family is HIGHLY unlikely! It’s not impossible, but it is incredibly rare. Most of the people who believe they are cursed simply don’t want to face reality that bad things happen sometimes for no known reason. That IS life. It sucks to admit it and face the truth, but we’re not all cursed when illness and bad luck befall us. So rest easy. 99 times out of a hundred, a curse has not been put on you!
Ask Yourself This…
What did I do to deserve someone’s hatred and rage to the point they would exert such effort and time cursing me? The truth of the matter is for a curse to really take hold, it takes quite a lot of energy and magical ability. So, either the person who’s cursing you is a skilled conjurer or witch, OR they are paying a conjurer/witch GOOD money to curse you for them. Curses DON’T come cheap! Also ask yourself this, does this person have magical abilities to do it themselves? Do they have the cash-flow to pay someone to curse you? If the answer is you’re unsure, then stop being paranoid!
The first step is to determine whether you are actually dealing with a curse. There is no special test to determine whether or not a curse has been placed. Instead, you need to pay attention to a series of smaller, subtle signs. The key is to know what to look for.
Are You Cursed? Watch For These Warning Signs
1. You discover unidentified liquids on your doorstep or around your property.
One style of hex that a witch may choose to use involves creating an enchanted potion. Upon spilling the liquid in your home, around your property or on your doorstep, the curse is then evoked. After cleaning up a suspected potion be sure to cleanse the space with holy water.
2. You witness orbs of light or will-o’-wisps.
Will-o’-wisps, also know as corpse candles are small orbs of light that are believed to exist in relation to dark magic or death. These orbs are often pale white, greenish or a pale yellow in color, and have been reported to follow their targets.
3. You notice that photos have gone missing.
Film style photography is said to possess a piece of your auric energy, allowing for a special connection to the person being photographed. As such, these photos are often used as part of magic rituals. If you notice that pictures have gone missing around your home, a witch may have taken them.
4. Trees and houseplants around your property begin to get sick.
Otherwise, healthy plant life in the area begins to wither up and get sick without any explanation. You can check the soil, provide fertilizer and ensure that you are watering it adequately, however, the change in energy and/or the impact of enchanted items still cause them to slowly die out.
5. Your pets and the local wildlife begin to act weird.
A magical curse impacts the lower end of the vibrations around you and your home. We are unable to sense this change in vibration; however, animals are more in touch with this level of vibration. Dogs may start barking at nothing, birds are flying around your house, or cats become defensive with no visible explanation.
6. You find scary things or signs around your home.
Prior to actually placing a curse, a witch will often use fear in order to put you on edge. By making you nervous, they are able to open the door to establish a relationship. When we are experiencing fear, we are more likely to allow others in that express the same fear providing them with the perfect opportunity.
7. You are experiencing a string of bad luck.
Regardless of how hard you try, it feels as though everything is always going wrong. It’s not just a bad day, you’ve had a bad week and there doesn’t appear to be an end in sign. While some level of bad luck from time to time is normal, an ongoing streak may indicate that something else is at play.
8. You see someone cursing you each night in your dreams.
Your dreams are a manifestation of your subconscious mind and the things that are happening in your life that you may not consciously acknowledge. This is often where you receive messages from higher powers, and also where you may receive a warning that someone is trying to curse or alter your auric energy.
9. You discover that personal items, like underwear, have gone missing.
Items that are incredibly personal to you including underwear, jewelry, or items that have sentimental value also contain a piece of your auric energy. As such, these items are regularly required anytime that a ritual is completed targeted on one specific person. If you notice that your personal items are going missing, someone may be collecting them for the purpose of a curse.
10. You can sense the presence of dark magic.
Far too many people overlook the importance of your intuition. If you have a gut feeling that something is off, or that there is a negative influence in your life then pay attention. You may not be able to put your finger on it, but if you believe you can sense dark magic, don’t just brush it off.
11. You locate weird symbols around your house.
There are different ways that a witch can actually place a curse on a person or location. One involves the use of magical talismans, or symbols carved into or painted onto the surfaces of your home.
12. You witness dark omens around you.
Pay attention to the signs, symbols, and omens around you. There are a number of dark omens that indicate that dark magic as at work. Crows and owls are attracted to both good and evil magic, and a blue butterfly is a sign that magic is at work.
13. Protective amulets that you have put in place disappear or are broken.
You can take steps to protect yourself from negative energy and magic, such as placing protective amulets around your home or on your person. If, however, someone is actively trying to target you, then you may notice that these amulets go missing or are broken. Don’t try to fix a broken amulet, you must replace them.
14. You experience random, unexplained aches and pains.
Your personal energy matrix includes both your auric energy as well as your physical energy. When one is impacted, it will often, in turn, be felt in other areas. For example, if someone is attacking your auric energy, as a curse would often do, your body may actually ‘feel’ this attack.
How to Break A Curse
If you said yes to more than one signs of curses listed here, you may be under spiritual attack. That being said, I’ll say it again, you are most likely NOT being cursed or hexed. First, ask your ancestors or guides to confirm what is really happening through some means of divination. I will take out my oracle cards and ask for my ancestors to speak to me. You can do the same. Whether you are or aren’t being cursed, realize this – YOUR FEAR FEEDS NEGATIVITY. A curse is fed by negativity, including the victim’s fears and negative emotions. Here’s how to break the curse and the negative cycle:
- Don’t feed the fear. YOU are powerful enough to break this cycle. Know this. Believe it.
- Cleanse your space and yourself THOROUGHLY. Smudging is the best means of exorcising negative entities and energies from your property and aura. Learn how to smudge here. Floor washes and sweeps and asperging with holy water are also powerful ways to cleanse.
- Following a cleansing of your space and yourself with smoke, perform a spiritual cleansing or uncrossing bath.
- Next, you’ll need to lay down a magical protective ward around your home and property. Learn how to lay a protective ward here.
- After your protective ward, make a witch’s bottle, seal it and bury it on your property. This traps any oncoming curses or negative juju thrown your way.
- In addition, cleanse and charge a protective amulet to wear on your person while out and about.
- If you have a relationship with any God/deity or your ancestors, evoke their protective energies around your house and yourself.
- Know that the curse is broken and move on with your life. Forget about it! It’s done. You are safe and protected henceforth.
NOTE: Don’t forget it’s important to cleanse your space and yourself regularly. It’s also crucial to re-up your protective wards around your house and re-charge your amulets, etc. once a month. People forget that protecting one’s space and self with magick requires maintenance.